For the users of the elog training diary
By accessing the pages on this website you shall indicate your agreement to votwo ltd to be bound by the following terms and conditions. References in these conditions to "we", "us" or "our" relate to votwo ltd.
Amendment/withdrawal of Service
We reserve the right to make amendments and changes to the information on this website or to withdraw access to this website or any part of it at any time without notice.
Exclusions for liability
Even though we have taken care to ensure that the information contained on this site is accurate, we do not warrant the accuracy of any information contained on this site or any other site linked to this site. We accept no liability whatsoever for the content of any other website once you have left our website.
We will not be liable to the fullest extent permitted by law for any penalties, injuries, claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses and/or interest arising from:
This shall include but not be limited to any penalties, injuries, claims, losses, damages, costs, and/or expenses arising from use of any articles on training or training programmes.
- any use of, or any inability to use, this site or from any unauthorised access to or alteration of the site.
- having relied on any of the information or opinions obtained from this site.
Before embarking on or altering your exercise programme you should ensure that you are fit to do so and know of no reason as to why you should not attempt to make these changes. It is advisable that you consult with your doctor before making changes to your exercise programme.
We give no warranty that the site is free from errors, defects, viruses or other malicious additions.
We give no warranty, endorsement or recommendation whatsoever in respect of any reference on this site to any association, body, entity, organisation, club, group, charity, or any other similar organisation(s) which are not part of votwo ltd.
Access to certain parts of this website is restricted to registered users. Access is controlled by username and password.
Any person who enters the restricted parts of this website is deemed to be a registered user. By entering these sections they have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
Registered users confirm to us that you shall at all times:
We are entitled at any time to delete from this website and from our records any information of any kind submitted to us by you. It shall also be your responsibility to keep a copy of all the information that is submitted to us as a back-up copy and for your own records.
- provide us with accurate information regarding your identity
- keep any username and password that you need to access any part of this website strictly confidential
- notify us immediately of any apparent breach of security including, but not limited to loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure or use of a username or password. In such cases You should immediately amend Your password using the Service. We should be notified at firstname.lastname@example.org
- notify us immediately of any other uses of the website you become aware of that are an abuse of the website or appear to be a breach of security email@example.com
- not permit anyone else to use your username or password
Votwo.co.uk training programmes
- By registering for a votwo training you agree to accept the following conditions.
- Participation in physical exercise and/or activities can lead to physical injury. This applies to training done as part of votwo training programmes. Votwo ltd is not in a position to assess the consequences to your health or body that may result in your participation of the programmes, exercises and activities offered or recommended in the schedules. It is therefore recommended that you consult your doctor before participating in any of the training recommended.
- The votwo website is not an alternative to advice given by your doctor nor should it be used as an alternative to medical treatment.
- You should at no time ignore the advice given to you by your doctor or a medical expert on the grounds of any information given to you by or via the votwo website.
- If you know of any reason as to why continuing to follow your training schedule may jeopardise your health you should stop training immediately and consult your doctor or seek appropriate medical help. Training should only be resumed when you are advised it is appropriate to do so.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to, and not in place of, other terms and conditions of using the votwo Website.